Last night’s game of Swords without Master featured three rogues returning to town with treasure, only to fall asleep and awaken in chains. A harrowing escape into a crowd becomes a celebratory feast which becomes a frenzied ritual of death.
Here are the threads created during the game:
- What glimmers within this wretched refuge?
- What strange plant was the sleeping powder derived from and
why is it so hard to come across?
- Don’t trust kindness in dark places
- Let others speak, lest you be silenced.
- When you are the object of unwelcome attention, don’t act out.